Isnin, 20 Disember 2010

Eat, Pray, Love


What can I say about this book? It is a journey of a woman who lost her way in life..

The way Elizabeth tell us her sorrow made me think that she is crazy. She is in deep depression and have a negative feeling about herself. I don't like this kind of reading.

However it does not mean that I hate the whole books. I think the best part of this book is Italy. I love to read travelogue so the way how Elizabeth write about Italy is great. The way she describe about her eating habit made me think that she is healthier there.

I do agree with her that Italian language is beautiful and sexy. Elizabeth done a great job by writing about the history of the language.

Overall, I am not a fan of Elizabeth Gilbert..

2 star for Eat Pray Love..

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Nota: Hanya ahli blog ini sahaja yang boleh mencatat ulasan.