Sabtu, 14 Ogos 2010

Blowing My Cover: My life as a CIA spy



Lindsay Moran is a former CIA case officer and she writes her own life story as a CIA officer.

Actually I am quite disappointed with the story because it is not what I've expected. I thought that the book goes around a life of the real spy, however it is about the formal CIA case officer who tried to bribe peoples from other country to sell their secret.

With those disappointments the book should be praised by the funny element and the details that being included in the story. The best thing about the book is that you can understand what kind of training that had been given to the CIA officer and what are their real job is.

Those who are interested in intelligent books will find this book some kind of boring but it is still a readable and a good reading stuff. To be truth I hate when the writer writes more about her personal feeling over her job compared to the experience itself.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Nota: Hanya ahli blog ini sahaja yang boleh mencatat ulasan.