Khamis, 6 Mei 2010

The Gift



I adore Cecilia Ahern novels..

The Gift is not the best piece from her in my point of view. However, I cry for all the books written by her..

The same effect of crying shockingly happened on the last chapter and I can't help myself to give Cecilia a thumbs up for this.

The best part of the book eventually occurred at the end of the story. The Gift, showed us the importance of time and how we spend it.

From The Gift:

1. Enough time leaves us warm; when our time is gone, it too leaves us cold.

2. Time is more precious than gold, more precious than diamonds, more precious than oil or any valuable treasures. It is time that we do not have enough of; it is time that causes the war within our hearts and so we must spend it wisely.

3. Time can't be given. But it can be shared.

Love it?

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Nota: Hanya ahli blog ini sahaja yang boleh mencatat ulasan.