Selasa, 22 Disember 2009

I Met Him!

I am thankful to Allah for giving me a chance to meet and hear the speech of the most known ulama' Prof Dr. Yusuf al-Qaradawi.
The speech had been translated beautifully into Malay by Ust Ghani ( YDP SHURA) at the Masjid Negeri, Shah Alam.
Prof Dr. Yusuf al-Qaradawi firstly shown his respect to our beloved country and told the audience that he had came to visit Malaysia about 8 to 9 times and the first time he came was with the invitation by Dato' Seri Anwar Ibrahim.
Prof Dr. Yusuf al-Qaradawi then told us that the story about bird building their nest outside the cave and the spider web being build at the mouth of the cave when Rasulullah s.a.w. was hiding from the Quraish actually have no significance evidence.
Then, he told us the Muslim should be together in Jamaah which is stronger than we are being separated away. Muslim must hold their religion tightly and follow what had been told in the Holy Quran and hadith.
To be truth, I still regretting myself of not being able to understand Arabic very well since I dispirited to further studying the language after getting C for Arabic (PMR). The speech must be said beautifully in Arabic and it is very poor of me cannot understand it in the genuine language.
Prof Dr. Yusuf al-Qaradawi at the end of his speech had been asked to say some "Doa' " (pray) for the Muslim. It was a very special moment where everybody in the mosque are silent and listening to the sheikh doa' then together we said amin for each doa'. It is indeed make me want to cry and again I am praising to Allah of giving me the chance to meet one of the most known Muslim scholars.
However, after the doa' I have to rush back to my booth which I have to take care off. I cannot see him near enough! (poor of me!)
p/s: It was great if we can met an ulama'! So, how about you?

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Nota: Hanya ahli blog ini sahaja yang boleh mencatat ulasan.