Rabu, 1 April 2009

Having Friends is Cool

What is the title?

Ops, actually this is the article for those who I consider as Friends.....

Those who I consider friends, I am really miss all of you no matter where you are.

Hey friends, thanks for giving me the chance to be part of your life.

This is a big thanks for you..

1. Who borrowed me your laptops or computer. (Too many, Annur,K.annie, k.Aju, Ude, Naabil, K.Ani, K.Aisyah(ur computer is cool!!), Aiman, K. Wan, K.Lah, Mekja, Syud, K.Ira, MUMU, K. Sabil and those who not mention here) My lab report and assingment were sent on time because of you...

2. Those who once give me a ride to go anywhere... ( ur car is cool.. and because too many I just mention here just like above and more.. (k.Mayah, K.Is, K.Siti, K. Ainom, K. Fatin(PHM),K.Pah, K.Rai, K. Pipah, K.miza, K. Basirah wow too many) Dont worry ur motorcycle also cool ( fatin Nasibah, Fitrah, K.Nas, Syud biomed, K.syidah, K.Zilah, ish2 too many)

3. Those who give me anything, something and even advicing me.. ( again all those that I know is all of you, no matter PMIUM gangs. Aspirasi friends, Biotechs gangs, GAMIS gangs, Sc Students, Asasi gangs, Yusuffian gangs, Za'bahan, all of you...) Included boys..

4. Those who only give your best smiles to me... (hey it do give me inspiration!!)

All of you, I Thanks to Allah for giving me the chance to be part of all of you...

P/s- Those who read this, this is also included you...

(I dont Know why.. May be the time has come for me to be thankfull......)

2 ulasan:

bidadaribesi berkata...

Dearest Pija, very touch' when i read ur new post...
Our newest post is alike... hope u can visit it n leave ur comment...
Very proud also to be part of your journey life...

" Sayang Pija sokmo (^_^)"

chem's berkata...

Salam Pija.

Thank you for being such a "wonderfull" friend.I always miss you and love you.

Catat Ulasan

Nota: Hanya ahli blog ini sahaja yang boleh mencatat ulasan.